Update 4/30/17* The new patch is coming out at an undetermined time as of now. Click here to find out why.
Developer Comments: The change to Juri’s light punch was made to bring her more in line with the general philosophy of reducing the over effectiveness of light attack anti-airs introduced in Season 2.
- Standing LP
- Decreased the size of the upwards hitbox
- Increased the horizontal knockback distance on mid-air hit
- L Tensenrin
- Added throw invincibility for frames 1F to 8F
- M Tensenrin
- Added a hurtbox for frames 3 to 6F
- Added invincibility for airborne attacks for frames 1 to 6F
- H Tensenrin
- Changed the 1F to 8F throw invincibility frames to attack/projectile invincibility from 3F to 7F
Source: Capcom Blog