Update 4/30/17* The new patch is coming out at an undetermined time as of now. Click here to find out why.
Developer Comments: Ken’s Season 2 Thunder Kick change added a layer to Ken’s offensive options that we feel is quite interesting. That said, the reward for it is extremely high, while the risk is rather low. The change made to this attack will give the attack a more balanced mix of risk versus reward.
- Thunder Kick
- Changed the recovery on block from -2F to -4F
- M Shoryuken
- Added a hurtbox for frames 3-6F
- Added invincibility for airborne attacks for frames 1 to 6F
- Increased the knockback distance for the first hit
- H Shoryuken
- Added attack and projectile invincibility for frames 3-6F
Source: Capcom Blog