Update 4/30/17* The new patch is coming out at an undetermined time as of now. Click here to find out why.
Developer Comments: Vega is an interesting character in that he has two distinctive styles. What we noticed, however, was that due to the damage output that’s possible with the non-claw version, players had less incentive to use his claw form.
With the adjustments made to Vega’s claw form, Vega players can now alternate between the two styles and develop different strategies for both, while not having to worry about a substantial damage differential between the two.
Additionally, the changes to his V-Trigger and EX Crimson Terror will ensure that Vega players will consistently get their damage without fear of the opponent dropping out of their combos.
- Standing HP (claw)
- Advantage on hit increased from +6F to +7F
- Pushback on hit slightly decreased
- Pushback on block slightly decreased
- Crouching HP (claw)
- Advantage on hit changed from -2F to +5F
- Advantage on block changed from -5F to +3F
- V-Trigger: Bloody Kiss – Azul
- Changed so that Vega will be fully invincible from the first frame after hit
- Flying Barcelona Attack (claw)
- Damage increased from 90 to 120.
- Advantage on block increased from 0F to +3F
- Relaxed the restrictions on mid-air juggles after hit
- Note: Increased follow-up options
- Flying Barcelona Attack (no claw)
- Damage increased from 60-80
- EX Crimson Terror
- Increased the movement distance
- Note: Is now between Season 1 and original Season 2 changes
Source: Capcom Blog