The final DLC character for Season 2 of Street Fighter V has been revealed. As many predicted, the final character is Zeku, Guy’s former teacher of Businryu, a form of ninjutsu.
As mentioned at the end of the trailer, Zeku will be available to play on October 24th.
There will be a small amount of changes to the game coming on October 16th. mostly bug fixes for certain characters.
The patch will be coming a day before the game’s first DLC characters Monster Hunter, Black Panther, and Sigma are released.
General (These changes will go live on PS4 and PC on October 16 and on Xbox One at a later date)
- When an opponent has been hit by three special “grab” projectiles in a single combo, they will automatically be affected by a spiral hit stun, causing them to be invincible and sent into the air. Players can also counter tag out of these attacks.
- Affected moves:
- Spider-Man – LP/HP Web Ball (including air versions)
- Frank – LK/HK Hammer Throw
- Can perform air recovery in eight directions when recovering from certain unique hits in the air.
- Affected moves:
- Dante – Bee Hive
- Chun-Li – Spinning Bird Kick (including air version), Kikosho, Hoyokusen
- Chris – Sweep Combo
- Doctor Strange – Bolts of Balthakk
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to block during the last frame of crouching block recovery.
- Fixed an issue that caused a connection error to occur when continuously performing successful grabs in an online match.
- Increased throw invincibility during air recovery from 3F to 5F.
- Fixed comboing into another combo using the Mind Surge throw.
Characters (These changes will go live across all platforms in the update on October 16)
- Fixed a bug when taking damage during Tempest that caused Dante’s position to change from the location where he took that damage.
- Fixed bug(s) so that properties of moves without the shield match those with the shield. (ex: forward jumping during forward ground dash without the shield did not have dash momentum)
- Fixed a bug causing backflip (without shield) to be invincible from start up.
- Fixed a bug that caused his back ground throw to not do damage and had a shorter knockback distance.
- Fixed a bug where jumping forward during a back ground dash (with shield) had dash momentum.
- Fixed a bug that caused him to not face the opponent when behind them while activating Charging Star and Hyper Charging Star.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel Dark Spell: Creation after LK/HK Dark Hole with Flight.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel Dark Spell: Creation after LK/HK Purification with Flight.
- Fixed bug where when there are 3 Graces of Hoggoth HP traps on screen and Flames of the Faltine is used from a higher position, the fired laser VFX disappears.
- Fixed bug causing one Grace of Hoggoth to remain on screen after activating Flames of the Faltine in certain situations.
Source: Capcom Blog
Street Fighter V Arcade Edition is coming as a free update to owners of Street Fighter V on January 16th, 2018.
Check out the announcement trailer below.
Hit the jump to see some additional info and screenshots.
A new trailer has surfaced revealing gameplay for the other two first wave DLC characters for MvC:I, Black Panther and Sigma.
The third DLC character, Monster Hunter, you can find after the jump.
The next Infinity Stone to have its power revealed is the Soul Stone. The Soul Stone will allow the owner to erase a single loss in a 3 out of 5 match.
Remember, this effects will only be available during the Battle of the Stones tournament later this year. You can read about the tournament here.
Hit the jump to see the full video reveal.
The recently announced Battle for the Stones has generated quite some interest in the FGC. First of all, the tournament is the first big tournament announced for the newly released Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. But what has peaked people’s interest in the tournament is the addition of being able to use the Infinity Stones during the tournament.
The owner of the Space Stone going into the event is SackTap, who placed second in the SoCal Regionals 2017.
The winner of the tournament, SPY|Filipino Champ, did not receive the Space Stone because he was directly invited to the Battle of the Stones tournament and cannot obtain an Infinity Stone because of that.
You can watch the official trailer below.
A plethora of new costumes are coming to Street Fighter V after the usual maintenance on 9/26. Check them out after the jump.